Saturday, May 14, 2005

Nico participates in Shiner Bash 2005 bicycle ride

On May 14th, 2005, I participated on the Shiner Bash 2005 bicycle ride. Thousands of cyclists depart simultaneously from Austin, San Antonio and Houston and ride 90 miles through small towns and scenic byways to the historic Spoetzl Brewery in Shiner, Texas.
Several friends from Hewlett-Packard participated, like Luis Felipe Nuñez, Jaime and Leniska Altamirano, Lorena Leija, Mauricio Ortiz, Enrique Centeno, Rosy Garza, etc.
Unfortunately my left knee decided to say goodbye at mile 70 and arrived to the finish line in an air conditioned SUV! Great... Last year I made it, and I hope next year I will... Age doesn't come for free... Congratulations to all of my colleagues that finished!
At least we enjoyed some cool Shiner beer at the Spoetzl Brewery.


Shiner Bash 2005 Posted by Hello


Gabriel, Mauricio Ortiz, Nico, Jaime and Leniska Altamirano! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home